Members Clubs, Societies and Affinity Groups
Our specialist Association, Clubs and Societies team understand that you and your members just want to just focus on your organisation’s core interest and not have to worry about liability or risks. With Fidentia Insurance, you will have access to a dedicated team who invest time to understand your group’s nuances and unique requirements.
Insurance is generally not a Club Officer’s main occupation or speciality, so it is even more important that the groups have access to a person that they can speak with who understands their requirements and needs of the clubs.
Drawing on the close relationship we have with Lloyd’s of London and other major insurance companies, we can source the best insurance cover to reflect your requirements and at an affordable price. Our close proximity to Lloyd’s and the major Insurer headquarters in London’s Financial District mean we can often negotiate favourable terms quickly and efficiently for you.
A wide range of insurance protection for your organisation
We help Associations, Clubs and Societies find the right insurance cover for:
Dedicated team and in-house claims expertise
- Public liability - Protection against your club’s legal liability for third party property damage & bodily injury to members of the public during the period of insurance. Covers up to £5,000,000 of Indemnity any one claim or series of claims
- Employers’ liability - Protection against your club’s legal liability as an employer for bodily injury to an employee or volunteer during the period of insurance. Covers up to £10,000,000 any one claim or series of claims
- Property damage including equipment breakdown – this includes all regalia and other club owned equipment or property, it also covers damage to property not owned by the club
- Member to member liability
- Day trips and short breaks in the EU
- Spouse cover
- One-off leisure and sporting events
Our dedicated team give you expert advice and support along the way. With Fidentia you gain access to a dedicated in-house claims
team for effective and prompt claims resolution. Our clients also get a legal services helpline.
Can we help?
Our Associations, Clubs and Societies Specialists will be delighted to answer any questions you have. For more information, please contact: